Monday 20 April 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Muzzle was hoping to take me on a few group walks over the weekend but unfortunately they didn't work out, but we did get out on some nice walks anyway - and on Sat night I went with Muzzle and Dad to some friends of theirs for dinner. I was a VERY good girl so I got some of their food - and I totally ignored the parrot, even when it was saying rude things!

Some photos from the weekend ... (you can click on them to make them bigger).

Having a great run around:




I thought I should practice some more dance moves ...

My brother thought he should try too:


This one made Muzzle laugh - not quite sure why my brother looks so terrified!

The art of simultaneous tongue-poking


See, I am a perfectly sane dog?!!


Muzzle likes trees:


She says this one is fascinating - she thinks it was struck by lightning and says it looks as though a bird is perched on top!

No comments: