Wednesday 5 August 2009

Woe is Minnie-Moo

I have hayfever! Muzzle took me to the vets and they said I had an ear infection and gave me some eardrops, but she wasn't sure that was what it was, so we saw another vet - and he diagnosed hayfever, which was the sort of thing Muzzle had been wondering about too.

So, I have a homeopathic remedy mix that Muzzle gives me twice a day - I'm not very keen on it, especially as I can't have a treat straight afterwards. See, woe is me. My ears are a bit sore so she has some oil to put on them each day too. I am also having some local honey on my food, though Muzzle says we will need to start doing all this much earlier next year, now that we know what's up.

We are hoping all these things will help me as I enjoy running in the fields too much to stop it and Muzzle says stopping me from running and having fun wouldn't be good for my health either.

9 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Hey Minnie Moo,

Hope you feel better soon! I know being sick is no fun. Get some sad eyes and hopefully they will give you a treat.

-Mollie Jo

bbes tribe said...

Poor Minnie! So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. That is not fun. Hope you feel better soon.
Woofs
Ernie & Sasha

JacksDad said...

Poor Minnie,

I will send you some good ear vibes so you will get better quick!

Amber and Nala said...

Hayfever....oh no!! Hopefully, the medicine helps! That is such a bummer. :(

Dexter said...

Uh oh. My cat cousin has bad hay fever too. She needs to take something called steriods and get all shaved in the summer. I sure hope that doesn't happen to you.

Kisses,
Dexter

P.S. I think your pressie is coming by slow boat because we keep checking our PO box, but nothing yet. We'll let you know.

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

poor doggie - itchy ears that has to be the worst - hope it works and it doesnt affect your running and playing

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Black Jack's Carol said...

Oh, no! I didn't know hay fever happened to dogs too. I hope Muzzle's remedies will work and you will soon be back to your beautiful, sweet self.

kaykay1414 said...

oh my! my poor little b.b. (the dog in my picture) had hayfever! we dont know how she got it, but we got her some meds and she is now as fit as a fiddle..lol

Ms. ~K said...

Sending you licks and rubs to help you feel better!!!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy