Tuesday 13 October 2009

A big thank you for my first donation

Some time back Muzzle helped me set up a Just Giving page to try to raise some more money from Labrador Rescue South East & Central, the rescue that very kindly took my mum in, gave her a safe place to have her babies (including me!) and then found wonderful homes for us all.

Last week I received my first donation to the page - Muzzle didn't realise until yesterday.

We aren't sure how/if we can contact the very kind person directly, so in the hope they may read this - THANK YOU so much for your kindness. The rescue does a wonderful job for Labradors and we are really pleased to help them in any little way that we can.

Love,

Minnie-Moo
xxx

2 comments:

JacksDad said...

Congratulations MM! You are very nice to raise money for rescue!

Sierra Rose said...

Yeah! We are really happy about the donation, perhaps this will spur a slew of donations!!!!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose