Sunday 15 August 2010

Time to make Muzzle smile

Muzzle has been very, very sad since we had to say goodbye to dear Cassie. We have been taking Muzzle out for walks and this week she felt up to taking some photos of me playing chase/bounce with one of my brothers. He is 11 and still up for playing :) She also took a little video clip. Hope you enjoy.

Minnie-Moo
x

Running together:

I don't like being chased by strange dogs, but love to be chased by my doggie friends


I am good at jumping (though not good at jumping over things like teeny fences, says Muzzle)

I am not so good at hiding ...


Muzzle says my brother was mostly white when we left home ...


Oops!



4 comments:

JacksDad said...

As long as you are happy, we are happy too!

Thank you for the great video and pictures!

Dexter said...

That was a very happy making post. I hope it helps muzzle feel less sad. It is hard not to smile at you labradogs. You are all so full of the joy of life.

Slobbers,
mango

Scout and Freyja said...

You look so happy and athletic. We just bet that you put a smile on someone's face, someone furry special to you.

Dexter said...

Minnie! I got your entry! It is beautiful.

Kisses,
Dexter