Monday 13 April 2009

Older Labs for adoption

Hello, Muzzle has asked me to mention some lovely older Labs who are looking for a new home ... these dogs are being rehomed through Oldies Club for adoption in the UK.

Jake is a 13 yr old male black Lab - we think he is VERY handsome and he sounds just about perfect. You can read all about Jake here.


Then there's Roxy, a 14 yr old female black Lab cross -if you think a 14 yr old dog doesn't like playing/walking, check out the fantastic video on this link.


Jake has only just gone up for rehoming but Roxy has been waiting a few months - Muzzle thought she would have been snapped up by now!

Aren't they both gorgeous? If anyone in the UK is thinking of adopting a rescue dog, please consider an older one. The other dogs I live with are now classed as "oldies" as they're 9-10 yrs old but I don't notice the age gap, they still love to run around and play with me and we all snuggle up on the sofa together.

Good luck Jake and Roxy, we hope you find a wonderful new home soon :)

3 comments:

Dexter said...

I hope your friends find new homes. You are a good doggie to try and help them.

Kisses,
Dexter

Suzuki said...

I hope they find their furever homes soon :)
Happy Easter!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Amber and Nala said...

They both look very sweet and gentle. I hope they find good homes. :)

Nala