Saturday 24 May 2008

Minnie-Moo on Gold (Hovis) Hill

Remember the Hovis ad that featured that beautiful hill and the boy on the bike? Well today I visited the hill. What a beautiful place it was.


We sat at the top of the hill while mum and dad had a coffee and people admired my beauty and some people had their wedding photos taken on the hill.


Then I posed for photos. Firstly with mum - sorry about her pulling a funny face, she just can't help herself. That's why she spends most of her time *behind* the camera.

Then they decided to walk down the hill. I am still little so it was
too steep and far for my puppy legs so daddy carried me down ...

A few people commented on the way down that they wished they could catch a lift too!




I did keep a look out back to make sure mum was still with us and hadn't sneaked back to the cafe for another drink!

No comments: