Wednesday 17 December 2008

My extended family!

Today we had a nice walk in the morning with Muzzle and Daddy and then Daddy's Dad came to pick Muzzle and Dad up in the car to go to Avebury - and there was room in the car for me too! We met up with Dad's Mum and also Dad's uncle (who is younger than him, which is a bit confusing) and his wife. They were really nice and liked me lots :) Unfortunately they live in a place a long, long way from here so we won't see them again for ages :(

I went once before when I was younger and ate lot of sheep pooh, but today there was a definite absence of pooh munching which was a shame, but it was still fun!

Here's a photo of all of us, except Muzzle, who took the photo:


Afterwards we all came back to the house for a cup of tea and a cake by the fire and they got to meet my brothers and sister.

We had a fun day and I'm tired now so time for some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs!

No comments: